View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2022, 08:07 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Hang in there Hahma. I hope they are able to make you feel better.

Thanks Tornado! Me too. I just have to be really careful what I eat in the meantime.
Sorry to hear how rough things have been going for you . Hoping the best for you on the health issues. I know first hand how horrible that stuff can make things. Hope things turn around for you and get better. I've slowed down on getting new stuff as well for the most part and have concentrated on trying to get what I have painted. Seeing these new speedpaints as a great answer to that at about half the price as contrast paints got me excited, so I got some ordered and wanted to give a shout to some of you guys that I know paint as well to help you guys knock out projects more quickly.

Thanks Trex!

We all could have uses those speed paints a couple years ago 😄 but better late than never.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon