View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2013, 07:37 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Batman (Dick Grayson) - Design Phase

Quote:
STRATEGIC DISCIPLINE
At the start of the round, before for rolling initiative, if one or more Order Markers are placed on this card, for the remainder of the round no unrevealed Order Markers on cards you control may be moved to any other cards you control.
Cool stuff, like the metagame thinking here, that's part of Commander Rogers' thinking too, to help as a counter to OM movers that people may gripe about. Now there will be a couple direct counter drafts to keep people happy.

That said, what's to stop the "gamey" player from placing an OM on this card temporarily before rolling for initiative and then moving it elsewhere? They can say, "Well it was placed there before rolling for initiative. Nothing says I have to keep it there." Now while that's not the intent, and I'd have to kick that dude's ass for pulling something like that, there shouldn't even be that remote chance of someone trying that rules lawyer taking it as written and not with the intent in mind.

Quote:
STRATEGIC DISCIPLINE
At the start of the round, before for rolling initiative, if one or more Order Markers are placed, and remain on this card, for the remainder of the round no unrevealed Order Markers on cards you control may be moved to any other cards you control.
Maybe I'm just gun shy, or crazy dumbass player shy, and we don't need to change anything. But it was just something I saw that some jerk might try to exploit. But .... the other player has to be smart enough not to let that happen as well.

Otherwise, dig the power set.

Does this Batman talk in a deep whispery angry voice too, or does he talk like he did when he was Robin?

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon