View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Black Tarantula - Design Phase

Thanks for the name correction, I mis-typed it.

I figured he is a Mutate, but isn't he born with his powers? They are passed down from father to son I believe. So based on being born with his powers, that is how we had been judging Mutant/Mutate. I would support Mutate in that he's not a Mutant in the traditional sense since the originator of the power got it from drinking a potion I believe.

I'm not overly familiar with his eye beams, I was just going off what was listed as his powers. I kind of just dumbed down Cyclops Optic Blast power. Maybe Spidey can help us with this as I'm fine with whatever.

Might need a different name for the Healing power, but I didn't have one at the moment.

Regarding his size, no the mini isn't that tall, but he is squatting down quite a bit. If the mini were standing up, he certainly would be a bit taller than the other med 5 figures. Also, he's supposed to be 7' tall, so that kind of helped too. That said, I would be fine dropping him down to med 5, no biggy.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon