View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2021, 02:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Demogorgon - Breathing

Just a general statement here, not advocating for anything in particular for this design. Thicker hides can be represented by higher defense, that is what armor is. Hitting something and damaging them are two different things. A dragon is easy to hit due to it's size, but the scales prevent those hits from doing any damage.

I know in the show the kids struggle to kill it when they plan their big ambush, but they are also just kids using fairly simple weapons (baseball bat, handgun, fire, etc.). Most of those types of attacks would be represented by 3 attack in our game. More powerful rifles in more capable hands usually end up at 4. So I'd consider 3-4 defense myself, 3-4 defense vs 3 attack should be able to take some hits and keep coming. Then adjust the life accordingly with how many hits you want him to take before a bunch of 3 dice attack rolls can take it down. Thor would most likely crush one without much effort, so just keep that in mind.