View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2020, 09:57 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Knockback Optional Rules

Hmm. I'm don't like that ruling.

I agree with the ruling of mechanic first. But I believe the interpretation here is flawed. In this instant the mechanic to "move" is broken before the movement occurs by MrFs Rubberwrap that says the figure may not move. so there is no opportunity for the figure to move off the map at all as the movement is prevented before occurring. As such because the movement is stopped before using the full Knockback movement therefore SS must take one unblockable attack. Further (in my opinion) to this example, because SS is prevented from moving, MrF does not take the Knockback damage as SS couldn't move into him either.