View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2017, 12:16 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Letters From the Front

Thanks DS.

... The Urn took a few moments to mock us while one PC went about placing magic crystals that formed a dimensional prison trapping us inside with the Urn and his friend.

He appeared as a large glowing white humanoid with giant horns. I imagined him like the demon in Legend but with white skin instead of red. He wore simple white robes and wields an ebony blade adorned with glowing runes.

We activated out tattoos and began our assault on the Urn who responded with annoying tricks of mists and confusion. The other was just a thorn as well, unleashing waves of agony on those failing to resist the dark magic in his sword.

One PC felt the full wrath of that infernal weapon when it sucked his soule. Fortunately he had a Fate Point and returned to the living. Deacon disarmed and retrieved the blade but then immediately fumbled it and watched helplessly as it buried itself to the hilt in the floor.

The Urn had another trick and switched the minds of my PC and Deacon Faust. This meant we had to switch characters and I immediately seized the opportunity to summon a demon. I managed to fail the battle of wills (which means the demon is now actively trying to kill me) and responded by summoning a second demon. This was a classic, a giant creature wielding a many chained flail like weapon that is adorned with the skulls of its victims, the Kisserflee.

The kisserflee smashed the Urn into near destruction and it changes into a gaseous form.
We contend with his friend who had now recovered his rune blade while I get pummeled by the original demon with its paired stunning nunchuks.

I activate Dispell Magic via tattoo and make the Urn solid again. A dangerous move for me as the two summons and the dispell costs about 75% of my hit points and I still have a demon trying to kill me.

I make a desperate and poor move. Taking myself to near death, I create a Holy Hand Grenade and toss it at the baddies. Too bad we were all too close and trapped in a confined state. Everyone dies. A couple of us has a Fate Point remaining and live to tell the tale.

Thankfully the GM spares us the final encounter he had planned as our PCs were spent and would not have lasted long in an additional skirmish.

Fun game.