View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2018, 05:38 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

OK, I put Black Panther at or near the top of my list for these reasons:
1) the depth of the story, which I feel is just beginning,
2) the fact that I feel Black Panther is about to replace Iron Man as the go to cameo as Marvel can't continue to pay so much to RDJ for cameos,
3) Black Panther easily has the best villains of any Marvel movie, I loved Claw, Killmonger, and M'Baku. In fact, M'Baku was my favorite character to survive this movie. They had 3 main bad guys and all felt developed, well cast, and well written. I honestly feel that no other movie can boast that,
4) the possibilities that the future holds. IMO, no other Marvel movie has premiered with such hype and lived up to it. If they can keep this up, Black Panther could supplant Captain America as my favorite Marvel Trilogy.

I mostly agree with Yoda's list except Black Panther and Avengers. Honestly, I don't feel Avengers holds up that well anymore. The novelty of "all the SuperHeroes" has worn off because we are getting multiple superheroes in every movie. The plot of that movie is weak, IMO, so I'd swap it with Black Panther.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee