View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2018, 09:59 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Those buildings are pretty sweet. I really like the stuff with sci fi catwalks. I don't know why, I just do. I have been wanting to craft or buy some stuff like that for use with Imperial Assault off the grid. Since I have the 3d printer now I may just print some, even though they will be in little 5x5 inch sections. Im finishing up the tournament prizes I have been working on for the Utah Monthly Heroscape Tournament at the end of the month. I'm actually going to try to rock out some more paint jobs on my Imperial Assault stuff. I have 53 legitimate models left to paint and base for that game. I also have a ton of proxies that will likely get some love afterwards. This weekend has been a long time coming. Gotta balance my play time with some house projects Ive been putting off as well. Im going to watch some sorastro youtube videos while I paint. If you've never seen his stuff you should check it out. I think he may be painting legion now.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo