View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2018, 08:37 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

Thanks for setting up this thread! I'm certain that it will prove to be very useful.

Is there a general guide as to how many miniatures should be available online for passing availability requirements? I know that Common figures of course need more than Uniques, but I'm not sure just how many more are expected for SoV entries.

Also, is the presence of an air stand (or some other piece of additional plastic holding up a flying mini) considered a negative? We never saw it in classic HeroScape, but I believe that the Zettian Deathwings had one in their sculpts.

Are there still plans to add synergies to the Public Playtesting threads to make the process easier for new playtesters?