View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2017, 01:30 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Personally, just changing the point value at this point feels too premature. If I were you, I would remove it from the process, and really test it for a while till you feel very comfortable with the mini. Running tests with similar units in the same army to see how Mal compares.

From one aspiring designer to another.
This is a tough sell to me. I'm not sure how a designer should proceed.

Leaf It says he ran a number of playtests at 25, 30, and 35 points and based on the evaluation of his tests came to the 25 point conclusion.

He was told that was incorrect. I don't think doing more testing from his perspective would be useful. Asking others for advice would be the only next step I can think of.

Now if 'a number of playtests' is actually a low number, then clearly more testing could be done. But if it truly is a definitive amount of testing for the designer to draw a conclusion on point total on, then additional testing seems superfluous.