View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2016, 06:46 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

I am intrigued by the custom design and more than willing to test it, but I have some reservations about the figure involved. While SoV has allowed a repaint before with Tyrian the Kyrie Warrior, I think that case was exceptional in that it was a readily available common squad figure and the paint job was a simple color swap.

This runs counter to pretty much every point in Tyrian's favor. I do not know how many VC players actually have Marvelscape (I personally don't) and if they do if they'd be willing to repaint a figure from it. Ultimately, the paint job seems extensive enough that we might as well be dealing with an unpainted figure (which SoV does not accept). For that I vote NAY to accept Marro Vector for review.