View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2021, 02:16 PM

DomPredator77 is surprisingly tart
Re: OHS S41 Delta Duels - Round 4 Until 5/17

The shiftrex (1-2) v. dompredator77 (1-2) armies are:
Hard to Kill
* Krav Maga Agents, Nicholas Esenwein, Otonashi, Bloodburst Thrallx4, Darkprowl Thrallx4, Deathstrike Thrall, Preyblood Thrall
Lando Calrissian
* Deathwalker 7000, Dünd, Ne-Gok-Sa, Dumutef Guard, Grok Ridersx2, Roman Archersx3 (drop 3 hexes)
dompredator77 chooses who places first.

This was a fun one against Shiftrex! I opened with moving Dw7000 in a threating position and then moved the Groks up. Shiftrex opened with Krav and 3 Thralls. Krav ended up killing almost all my groks except one and a thrall killed Dw7000 I killed a couple of his thralls. I moved Ne Gok Sa into position to mind shackle the krav and failed about 4 times but then I got the 20 on Krav an took his remaining two which shifted the momentum from Shiftrex to about even. Then next round I used Krav to kill a thrall and moved in the Dumutef Gaurd. He moved in Nicholas to gain some of his fallen thralls back, he killed one Krav and then overextended to try and kill another Krav on height but failed. This set my next order marker on Ne Gok Sa perfectly, I jumped up on lava height and tried to mind shackle Nicholas and rolled a 20! Shiftrex then conceded and I won. It was a great game!
GG Shiftrex!