View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2020, 07:23 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Hmmm... thematically you're right. I stole the power partially off a C3V concept so I'm curious how that was intended to work. Well even then the target space of Flooding Wave would need to be a water space on the same level to even use the power before you do I would think. So if his space was water by Irrigation he'd still be limited to only using Flooding Wave if the space that was up to 5 away was already water. Again unless I'm missing my mark.

I also have another version that did the wave and hit all adjacent small and medium figures with 1 unblockable die. That in playtesting seems more close to a wave as opposed to a blast of water. I'd have to further playtest either version to get an idea of its power level. Water Supremacy may be too strong with 6 life so that may need to be reduced.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!