View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2019, 12:14 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What maps are you currently playing on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Wow, that's very high praise. I now know what cartographer I'm making a map from next. Taking into account value and quality my top five in no particular order are Gamebear, Mad Wookie, Dignan, Typhoon2222 and Robber. I'd be impressed if someone broke into that echelon.
Flash definitely is up there. Also some other good ones worth mentioning:

-Panopticon
-tannergx
-LongHeroscaper
-Killometer
-Rednax
-Darkmage7a

I think R˙chean's also a great map maker but he doesn't make maps too frequently. But he does still make maps, to my knowledge (the ones I mentioned I doubt make maps anymore).
Rednax I think might still be making maps. His last update was last July, but my own thread hasn't been updated in just as long, not because I haven't done anything, I just haven't posted anything.
Thanks for the kind words all! I'm honored that people regard my maps so highly.

I haven't been doing much mapmaking of late. (Trying to focus on other pursuits like music). I've made some slight revisions to one of my latest maps "Bridge May Be Icy," but I won't be able to post them for a month or two, as I'm away from my computer that has virtualscape.