View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2019, 07:49 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: What maps are you currently playing on?

I love this idea for a thread! No idea why it hasn't come about yet.

I've been blazing through some maps on my list to try out (it's a long list -- I've barely made a dent), and in the past couple weeks have played around on Venom and Blackridge by @Flash_19 (both splendid maps but just a tad too narrow of pathing for 2v2's, which was a bummer), the newer version of Valledon Fortress by @antmarchingroves (had some crazy fun playtests on it and loved the fluidity), and Mountainside by @Cleon (very well put together map that defied expectations, which were already high).

Hoping to be able to keep trying out new maps, and maybe hopefully getting to start getting back to designing some of my own soon (so that I have more than three good maps in my own thread).

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19