View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2019, 12:53 PM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What maps are you currently playing on?

The upstart Michigan Heroscape Group has been playing a ton of games on Sand Dune Oasis by @Sir_Heroscape. We've really enjoyed that one and are going to be using it in our tournament this weekend. I feel like it's maybe slightly biased towards range armies, but I'm probably being nitpicky (or outright wrong) there.

I've also been doing a bunch of play testing on Mountainside by @Cleon which is a map I really love and Bruanglayde Bridge by @Flash_19 which I also love. I've modded both of those slightly, but overall they are really fantastic IMO. Both of those will also be used in our tournament.

I'm still pretty new to Heroscape, but the terrain and mapmaking is definitely one of the things that make this game so amazing (there are so many things!).

I recently learned how to make custom cards, so maybe learning the map building software will be next on my list. I have a ton of respect for how thoughtful the map builders are and really enjoy looking at all the designs.