Thread: deleted
View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2017, 01:30 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape/AOTP Mixed Play Rules:TREX Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I have an updated version of the reference card. @IshMEL , I think a hero healing a squad figure with multiple lives would be fine, as they are somewhat like heroes and have wound markers that can be added or taken away. I don't think it would need to be put in a FAQ or reference though. I added a few more little things for good measure, tell me what you guys think.
Basically, your planeswalker acts as an order marker hub for all your aotp units. I also made this version more pretty or prettier.
Is this the most up-to-date version of this card? If so, I noticed a problem. This says you can summon before or after moving with your Planeswalker. The AotP rules clearly state that you summon before you move, not after. Being able to move and then summon would give AotP figs a huge advantage over standard HS figs...
@TREX - Both the card above and the card in this OP still have "before or after moving" under summoning, when I agree is should only be before.

Also, under Magic, is should be "before moving or after attacking" as the rules say you cannot do during or between the two phases.

But thanks anyway for this, as with the modifications above, this is the rules I play with.