View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Pokemon XY, come here for trading, battling, registering

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Foudzing if you ever get the chance, try mega Aggron, what a beast! He becomes mono steel type and gains FILTER: all super effective attacks reduced by 25%.
Oh my god that changes everything.

When I looked at his stats I was like "yeah still slow still weak to any grass/water/ special attack and to any ground/fighting attack... Not cool."

But I didn't see he was only Steel now that makes him stonger against spe attacks (except fire) which is really huge.

Mega Lucario OP as hell too huuuge attack and x2 STAB instead of x1.5.
With one Sword Dance, Extrem Speed OHKO most sweepers and Close Combat OHKO most tanks. And you havea better Bullet Punch very cool against ghost types.

And Mega Gengar omg...