View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2021, 04:57 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of All Might (breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Great mod! The goofy antenna hair looks better than I expected.

I'll say that there's no pretty extensive support for "Metahuman" as the class here - Meta Liberation Army and Meta Liberation War with "Meta Ability" being a synonym for "Quirk" in-universe. But the temptation to make it give the universe their own species, and "Quirkhuman" is a fair approximation of "Metahuman."

I don't mind him being more of a general-use hero because, in-universe, he is; we see All-Might from the perspective of students, so he seems student-centric, but he's really a huge global presence. Definitely a JLA member in any crossover. Light touch of an +1 Defense for students works. I can imagine some of the kids (Deku and Bakugo) working off of Champions in some way.

GBPU is awesome, and I can imagine there being some rule wonkiness with that extra turn placement but I hope it works without issue. Big, splashy, but simple power for a big, splashy, simple guy.

Only real knock is that knockback feels a little bland for him in comparison. I get that he's smashy-smashy but, I dunno, could use a bit more oomph? Can't think of what, exactly.

Also, even if he can't fly, he's definitely one of those "jumps super far and it may as well be flying," so I dunno, we might want to rep that here too?
it's +2 to Students.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.