View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2018, 06:51 AM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Hasbro crowd funding - could Heroscape be reprinted?

The Dice Tower News posted this article (here) announcing Hasbro’s new crowd funding platform and my only thought was could this be how Heroscape comes back? It seems if the demand is there this would be the way to do it at almost no risk to Hasbro. They could raise the funds before having to order the product, and since they already have the molds (assuming they still have these and they weren’t lost or destroyed), art, and design complete there shouldn’t be a lot of overhead cost. I would also think selling directly to consumers vs. to retailers would give them room to keep prices down and still make profit.

I’m not sure the demand is still there for a Heroscape reprint, but I would think if they actually put it up on their site and word spread through the board game media, they could get 5000 backers.

Anyway, not trying to stir up any false hope and I seriously doubt there would ever be new scape produced, but it just seems like the perfect avenue for a possible return for Heroscape.