View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2019, 03:37 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Robotman (Breathing Period)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Don't know the character at all but I love the rebuild power! I want to see how that works in action. At first it seems like it'd be too slow, but maybe no, if he can fully rebuild in a single round. I assume if the figure whose card he's on is destroyed, he's out for good?
He shouldn't be able to rebuild in a single round, it should take a minimum of 3 if it's worded correctly. (3 rounds removing 2 wounds each) The nice thing is that the DP already has a Scientist that wants to stay out of trouble all game. (The Chief) And yeah, the intent right now is that if that character is killed, he's out for good.
I misread, I thought it said turn. Carry on!