View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2015, 09:41 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Quick Note

"Starman can equip a glyph even if there is an Equipment Glyph on this card, up to a maximum of 2 and cannot lose these Equipment Glyphs by any means unless he is destroyed."

Is there any reason not to change this to just make it so he cannot lose Equipment Glyphs by any means unless he's destroyed? The use of "these" seems more confusing than it's worth, IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The way the Cosmic Converter Belt is worded he presently subtracts 4 from his Move, Range, Attack, and Defense until he starts dishing them out. I'm pretty sure you guys don't want a 1/1/1/1 figure.

~Dysole, who'll ponder the gravity rod powers
I think you're getting confused because he put everything in the same OP here, but the glyph would have its own card and the markers would initially be placed on the glyph's card per the glyph text, not on the Hero's card. So this wouldn't be an issue.

On to general comments: I like the overall take on him. In interest of making him a tad less complex, though, and of avoiding the really annoying gameplay issues that come along with removing terrain pieces during the game* I'd suggest adding Viegon's portion to the Gravity Rod, then cutting the parts of the Gravity Rod that let you choose terrain and move terrain.

Moving figures is super powerful in the metagame by itself, provides plenty of complexity and utility for the Gravity Rod, and terrain removal in-game can be really annoying (and destabilize maps).

Also, you'd really trim down on the complexity of the overall character if you made that change (including dropping the third special power, which is the one I like the least anyhow). It might make players feel less like the Gravity Rod is a default choice, but I'm not sure if that's terrible, and getting Flying and a Ranged Attack is probably enough to make it a default choice anyhow.

*I know, I know, I LDed Galactus, but he has an entire rule set to go over this stuff, he's an Event Hero, this is pretty much the main thing he does, and it was almost thematically unavoidable.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.