Thread: SHS: 100 Maps?
View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2007, 03:37 PM

Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker
SHS: 100 Maps?

Well, I haven't reached 100 yet... but I'm not far off. Seems like only yesterday, I started posting here with only about 30 maps in my archives... and it's grown much quicker than I had anticipated.

I was thinking of something fun for the SHS Map Archive and that would be to do a little '100 Map Marker' contest... where instead of me doing the 100th map for the site, some of you guys (and some of you are just flat wicked map makers) could submit a map, or two... or however many you'd like... and we'd (us being our group of HS players in the SH group) and pick from among those maps and not only display it on our site, but give it a special 'honorary map' section, so it stands out on it's own.

Now granted, it's not like our little site is anywhere near the scale that HS.com here is (and we're not really trying to do that either... we focus mainly on just map prints) but I still think it would be fun to have some people from the community submit some maps for the site, rather it just being me and a one or two others that have done some in the past.

Just a thought I had. I don't know if anyone of you would be interested in participating or not. Just figured it would be fun to get a little something going for our 100th map.

Of course, I'll gather from the lack of replies (if there even any) whether you all are interested or not. I'm trying to figure out that much first, before I decide to come up with some guidelines on how the maps should be.

[/thoughts]

Visit the SHS Map Codex!
(Codex downloadable into a spreadsheet for easy self-sorting)
Note to self: One ladder for every TWO levels!!!!!!