View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2008, 03:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Customs by Yodaking - Ronin House

I've been checking out the custom work getting posted here for the past few months and it inspired me to make some custom Heroscape terrain of my own. I have been wanting to post pictures of what I had made for a while but only recently gained access to a digital camera. So now that I finally have some pics to share, I wanted to get them up and hopefully inspire someone else.

I put together a game board using all the custom terrain I have made thus far and will post a few wide angle pictures of it first. I'll add some close ups of specific peices in later posts in this thread, but first I just wanted to get the image posting process down before uploading all the pics.

Here goes, let me know if you can't see them.

Last edited by Yodaking; November 11th, 2013 at 06:26 PM. Reason: relinked pics