View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2021, 06:13 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: are there some ready to use templates for random charact

Man, you're asking for a software or game that creates character cards for you after you type in a name? The software is supposed to detect based on the name of whatever fictional or real character or person you enter how "important they are" and apply stats and powers accordingly? Not only does that not exist, I am pretty sure it can't exist. I think the closest thing to that is the DS game Scribblenauts which didn't detect anything, it just had preprogrammed answers. I think if you want to create something similar you need to make character cards for whatever characters you planned to use this software for, then find a way to draw from this deck at random. Cards with randomized powers and stats would be completely unbalanced anyways. Hope you find whatever it is you are looking for.

Also, asking "Anyone?" less than 12 hours later is insane. This forum if for a game that was discontinued in 2010. We are an active community all things considered but have some patience. You are also more likely to get responses if you use proper grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. It just shows respect for the other members of the forum.