View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2019, 11:19 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Karat's Public R&D Lab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
The powerset looks a little more 'original Carrion' than Malcom McBride Carrion to me, in which case he should be a Clone without a secret identity.
I really don't know the character all that well. I was mostly going for the most iconic version of the character as portrayed by his wiki pages, so any theme insight on their differences is more than welcome.
Sure thing. The first Carrion was a clone of Miles Warren gone wrong, that popped up after the original Clone Saga in the 70s. The second was Malcom McBride, a student who was mutated into Carrion by exposure to Miles' work.

It's been a long time, but I remember Malcom McBride as flying around and floating through stuff a lot, and I'm not sure if we saw "Miles" doing that as much. Might be a question for @Spidey'tilIDie