View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2018, 04:11 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

I'll have to watch Blazing Saddles again.

I went and saw Mortal Engines on Friday. It was good, but not great. I was fully entertained for the 2 hours and I applaud them for giving us something new and ambitious. A different dystopian future for Earth in the distant future, which gives you a few laughs at current culture that somehow survived. Not a lot of that stuff though so they didn't over due it, and nothing too dumb like everyone having packs of cigarettes while living on boats for hundreds of years (Waterworld ). Then the fairly traditional bad guy does bad things with a group of different good people coming together to fight back for different reasons. Thought they moved a little too quickly from plot point to plot point and would have been happier with a 3 hour movie that slowed down to explore the world and characters a little more.