View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2014, 11:00 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

I use that tip for Sentinels as well, 1Mmirg, and I echo your sentiments on it!

Sentinels is probably my favorite solo-play game right now. It's decent with other players, but I think I actually like it solo better.

Shadowrun: Crossfire actually plays pretty similar to Sentinels in a lot of ways and I'd say that with the base set it has about the same amount of replayability. The one thing with Shadowrun is that in order to level up your character you really have to grind out for a long time in some tough matches. I say screw that, though! Play it a couple of times and level up a little, then just give yourself a big karma boost to try out the harder stuff sooner. Honestly this is one I want to play a ton more of still and I find it a bit better as a multi-player (for my group at least) than Sentinels, possibly because there's less to keep track of (I can keep track of that stuff fine on my own, but it tends to annoy my game group).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.