View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2020, 10:30 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: New England Heroscape Events

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Haven't thought of any ideas for my army yet, and I may have a +1. Chris, 3 of your maps include treasure glyphs totaling 7 glyphs. You can take the treasure glyph pool and traps from the event formatting spoiler if you want to include those but it seems you would need multiple of each treasure glyph for that to work. Let me know if you want me to bring spares.

Any updates on location and prizes? I can also bring a map or more if it would be convenient for you.
Sorry, I was out of town all weekend and couldn't get to this until today.

Feel free to bring a map, just post here saying which one you'll bring.

I hope to have the location finalized later this week, apologies on the delay there. I'll get it updated as soon as I can.

I'll post the treasure glyph clarification later tonight as well.