View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2019, 07:48 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Cosmic Terrain Brainstorming Thread

So I got the updated banners. & I am totally happy with the end product.

I tried to organise with the supplier a simple link for all to be able to order as required but they "aren't at a point where they can offer that kind of service". :-/

So all I can do is offer to order it for you. I just ordered one last night for Bats (shh, don't tell him it's a surprise ). It looks like postage is around AUD$10 & the banner itself is about AUD$10. When I ordered 2 for myself the postage didn't increase for the 2nd one. So buying multiples is probably the best.

Remember that is in Australian dollars. I just did a quick check on-line for the conversion amount & it seems to be about USD$14 for one & USD$21 for two.

EDIT:
So there are different postage options for speed also (remember these are in Australian dollars & subject to change):
  • Priority (4 days) - $26.53
  • Express (7 days) - $19.88
  • Standard Ground (14 days) - $13.23
  • Super Saver (17 days) - $10.57
I have used Super Saver both times & it arrived before due. Cannot say it would happen for anywhere else, however I am classed as being in a "regional area" for my country.