View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2012, 04:43 PM

15gudasc is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Smile Re: 15gudasc's pictured battle report!

Here's my next report! It was a 3 way match between Tanner, Travis and I. We played with themed armies. Tanner's theme was Marro, my theme was humans, and Travis's theme was anything else. The camera didn't die on me this time, so the pictures aren't crapy quality like last time!

15gudasc's Army
Sir Denrick, Knights of Weston, Krav Maga Agents, 10th Regiment of Foot x3, Airbourne Elite (not started on the board), Finn the Viking Champion, and Isamu.

Tanner's Army
Marden Nagrubs, Marro Dividers, Marro Drudge x2, Marro Stingers x2, Me-Burq-Sa, Marro Stingers x2, Marro Warriors, Tul-Bak-Ra, and Marro Hive.

Travis
Kameon Awa, Wolves of Badru, Major Q9, Deathwalkers, Grimnak, and Krug.

We played on a map we built ourselves, just for this game.

The game starts when some Marro come up to the bridge, only to be exterminated immedeatly by the Redcoats.

Meanwhile, Me-Burq-Sa uses his parylizing stare to scare a Redcoat, who he then proceeds to kill.

Immedeatley, the British (on the left) are able to take down Me-Burq-Sa in one turn. Also, Grimnak has moved up to chomp on some of the Marro.

Grimnak is busy leaving a trail of destruction in his path.

The Marro has had enough. Tul-Bak-Ra teleports over to Grimnak, and after Grimnak gets one last snack, takes him down.

Just when it seems the Marro got a break, the Airbourne Elite drop in and start lobbing some grenades.

While that goes on, Major Q9 moves out and takes down a 10th with his Queglix Gun.

After some other Redcoats try to take down Q9 unsuccessfully, Kameon Awa moves up to take down another.

After eliminating that squad of Redcoats, Major Q9 moves up, only to be engaged by the Knights of Weston, who deal 2 wounds on the Soulborg.

Out of nowhere, a Marro Stinger comes up and gets a lucky shot on Q9.

The knights move up to take down the samurai...

...but they are all slayed by Kameon Awa's counter strikes.

Tul-Bak-Ra teleports over to the bridge and tries to Mind Blast some Redcoats, which doesn't do anything. In turn, they deal 2 wounds to him, but he summons reinforcements, also.

Tul-Bak-Ra teleports to the other side of the bridge to take down one last Redcoat before the Krav Maga Agents gun him down.

After stealth dodging an attack from the Marro Stinger that killed Q9, they move up the bridge and take him down.

Kameon Awa starts heading out to take down the Marro Hive, but takes two wounds on the way.

Before being able to do any damage to the Hive, a Stinger, with the help of Finn, take down Kameon. (sorry about the hand in the shot, lol)

Finn tries to evacuate the swamp, but gets cut down by a Divider.

Krug heads out of the Tundra, aiming to elimate the remainder of the 10th. The Redcoats get two lucky hits, resulting in 4 wounds on Krug.

Krug proceeds to wipe the floor with the Redcoats who decided to mess with him.

It was up to the Agents to hold the line, but they weren't able to hold up against Krug's massive double attack.

The only survivors of the human army are Sir Denrick and Isamu.

Interestingly, Krug decides to retreat to the tundra. Sir Denrick, knowing he will probably not survive the trip, valiantly chases him.

Meanwhile, the Marro sit quietly, using the Marro Hive to rebuild their army...

In an epic battle, Sir Denrick deals 3 more wounds to Krug, putting him one wound away from death. Unfortuantely, that also means he has an attack of 9. Sir Denrick amazingly only takes one wound from Krug's double attack, and heroically finishes off Krug.

While that was going on, the Marro Stingers have already killed Isamu, and are heading up to kill Sir Denrick next.

Sir Denrick manages to take 4 more Stingers with him before being shot down himself.

Tanner wins! 15gudasc got second, and Travis got last.

Analysis: I definetely underestimated the Marro Hive. I always do when I play against it. I should've used the Airbourne Elite for more than just to drop some greandes and die. I also should've had Finn try to get as many hits as he could on the Hive, instead of attacking Kameon. Attacking the Samurai instead of the Hive made no sense whatsoever. lol!

One last thing, how do I make spoilers? I see a lot of people put their battle reports inside spoilers to save CPU usage (or at leastI think that's why they do it) but I can't seem to find the button that does it.

Last edited by 15gudasc; September 2nd, 2012 at 05:19 PM.