View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2019, 10:31 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Arena of the Valkyrie: New Master Set (Main Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
It is strange to me that this project would not focus on doing one box at a time, considering that the point was (as I understood it) to create a Master Set that a person could buy, already made.
I understand the logic behind that and appreciate a couple of you mentioning it. However, the Pods will move along at their own pace, not necessarily being finished in the order units are voted on. At the end of the project, everything from each set will have a design, but some may have come earlier and some later. Sort of like how the C3V might announce a box of figures, but not necessarily release them all at the same time.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13