View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: "XXX Point Army" thread compilation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oestedb View Post
is there a way to change the title? "XXX" can have certain connotations...
I realized that this morning, and I also realized that the easily remembered term in my title falls victim to the same no-three-character-words-in-the-Search-function problem that I am trying to circumvent with this thread. I haven't figured out what to replace it with, though.

Also, to keep everyone appraised of the method to my madness, I want to share a bit of an exchange that I had with R˙chean (how do you get the umlout in your name?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm from Killometer
I am definitely going to start getting more picky as I go deeper into HSers.com history (including weeding some of the links that I already have), especially regarding threads that are more than a couple Waves old, but I'm going out of town for a couple of days and I wanted to get a strong foundation for this thread so that people would know that I wasn't flaking on this after posting just a couple links.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)