View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2018, 04:27 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Avengers Infinity War: Speculation (Spoilers)

AVENGERS INFINITY WAR SPECULATION (Spoilers)

Recently I completed my Marvel DVD collection with most of the Marvel movies of the last year and a half or so. Re watching the six flics in order, I was enjoying connecting them up more directly. For Avengers Infinity War, I found that I wasn't remembering who had died in Thanos's "random half extinction" of humanity at the end of the picture. Also, another pal had noted that the original cinematic Avengers all survived, which is true. Now that we have half a hear to Captain Marvel and Avengers 4 (yet untitled), there's plenty of time to speculate on what we think might happen when the Avengers' Adventure continues.

Let's start out with the roster of which Avengers/Allies are still alive:

AVENGERS INFINITY WAR CASUALTIES
By Chas

ALIVE

Iron Man
Captain America
Thor
Hulk
Black Widow
Hawkeye (?)
War Machine
Rocket Raccoon
Nebula
Gamora (Child in Soul Gem)
Ant Man (Subatomic--see Ant Man and the Wasp)
(+) Captain Marvel

DEAD

Vision
Scarlet Witch
Dr. Strange
Falcon
Black Panther
Bucky
Spiderman
Nick Fury
Maria Hill
Wasp (?)
Loki
Starlord
Drax
Groot
Mantis
Odin (Thor Ragnarok)
Heimdal (TR)
Warriors Three (TR)

So that's where we are at for a basic cast for the next Avengers & Friends.

On the internet, they are saying that it will have an even larger cast of named characters. And it does seem that this movie will be in a sense the Grand Finale of the previous films, after which Guardians of the Galaxy 3 will introduce many more Marvel Cosmic characters not yet brought to the screen, and herald the coming of the Marvel Cosmic Universe (Adam Warlock, The High Evolutionary, Nova, The Eternals, etc.).

Will Lady Death show up for Thanos to woo? Will the original cinematic Avengers get their last blast of action as a group? What do you think?