View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2012, 06:39 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Elginb's Custom Ideas

Interesting idea for a custom. First off if you want help making a card you should check out the MCC. I agree that Ullar Enhanced Fire Hose name could use some work, but I can't for the life of me think how to convey the notion of a magical fire hose and still make it sound half way decent.

I like the theme of Fire Resistant, though I would suggest some changes to make it less situational. How about if you roll a 19 or 20 you negate all wounds, and increase your die roll by X (6 or 7?) if they have a Lave Resistant power, kind of like he already has some armor it just works better against fire. Ullar Enhanced Fire Hose looks like a cool power, I like the fact that you can move both your own and enemy figures. I could see him with the 4th mass, helping them get into position, I'm not sure if that's a viable strategy but it seems fun. Fire Chief Collyer as is, I would start him at 90 points, it's all about how good he is at keeping the opponent off glyphs and braking up defensive formations.