View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2021, 07:17 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Question Dump / Advice Column: Ask your questions he

It all depends if a leaving engagement attack is considered an attack. I'd say yes, but I'm not particularly confident in my answer there.

Quote:
BLOOD OF YSMAULT 2
Start the game with 2 red Battery Markers on this card. Add one to Red Lantern's Move and Attack numbers for each red Battery Marker on this card. Whenever Red Lantern receives one or more wounds from an attack or the Blood and Rage special power, if there are fewer than 2 red Battery Markers on this card, you may choose any red Battery Marker that is not on an Army Card and place it on this card.