View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2019, 09:34 AM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Alternate Sculpts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post

I was going to post my proxy I used for skull demons until I got ahold of a Ram Army Box myself, but they don't appear to be available. For the curious it was the Horned Devil #32.
So... About that Ram Army Box. I can never find those anywhere. Got any tips?
Have an ebay alert set up for "Ram Army Box" and be prepared to spend a frankly irresponsible amount of money.

Do not ask how much I spent on mine. I will not tell you, out of shame.
There is no shame brother. All of us have regrettably spent a small (large?) vacation's worth of money on our plastic crack...

The amount of money I've spent this past month getting my VC collection up to speed is absolutely ridiculous lol!
I have had 3 Ram boxes. The first was $300, and was just the figures, no box, or terrain pieces there in. The second was $300, but was completely new, and unopened with the plastic still on it. The third was $200, and came with 2 extra skull demons, and 2 extra squads of Skeletons. They has typo'd the name, so almost no one else was bidding on it. I got lucky to only spend that much. I have sold some of what I have already, so I don't still have this much.
Wow! Very nice. I've spent an exorbitant amount of money on confrontation figures myself these past few days. Especially since I convinced myself that I rather pay double the price and purchase unpainted copies to customize.

In case my wife ever finds these posts, I will abstain from sharing the exact triple digit amounts.