View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2015, 04:51 PM

Perfect Hell is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: HexScape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Hell View Post
I apologize if this has been answered, i genuinely tried to find the answers.

I'm having trouble getting online to work. I'm using this program for the sole purpose of playing with friends, most commonly in person. Solo play of course doesn't work for this, and when i click the Online button, literally nothing happens. Solo mode works fine, assets are working and from what i can tell everything about solo mode control/gameplay is working fine, but clicking Online does nothing. My server url is still the default, the one provided as an open server by the maker of this software.

Is there anything I can do to get online mode working? Is there a different server url I should be using for local play on one wifi network?
It seems the server was down. I started it again, it should work now.

When the next version will be released, an error message will be displayed when the game cannot connect to the serveur.
Thanks, everything works on my end.

I moved on to setting it up on my friend's computer, but following the same steps as before we got stuck at asset importing. Whenever we import either .hsd files, we get this:

UPDATE

The error was due to admin privileges always being verified anytime a change is requested in program files where it was installed. Moving the program to a less strictly controlled location fixed all issues. Thanks for the help, and carry on!

Last edited by Perfect Hell; June 9th, 2015 at 08:26 PM.