View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Life Of A C3G Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
So how are you imagining the "release" taking place in a way that would generate excitement?
Create a thread with the release date on it. We can put the release date in our signatures. We can ask Truth to just add a blurb to the front page about our new release. There are lots of possiblities.
So a new thread that we'd use for about a week each time we release 10 or so designs? Doesn't seem like a very economical use of forum space ... I'd almost rather just change the name of the release thread for each of these "releases" and put some actual pictures up in it during that release time instead of just the links to catch people's eyes.
And then change the name of my link in my sig instead of linking a whole different thread.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.