Thread: Need a new game
View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2017, 10:02 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Need a new game

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Pandemic was not mentioned by anyone here but I see is suggested quite a lot in other places. Is it not a well-liked game with Heroscapers for some reason?

If I did decide to try Pandemic, should I go with the original or Reign of Cthulhu?
It's a cool little co-op game. The only problem is one really good player will basically play this game by himself, so be careful that doesn't happen with your family or they'll lose interest.

Theme-wise it's up to you. They are different games, but similar enough to basically decide on what theme you prefer (Scientists fighting contagions or Investigators fighting cultists and Shoggoths). I prefer RoC, but I'm a huge Lovecraft fan so I'm biased.