View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2020, 09:20 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of White Lantern (Kyle Rayner) - Design

I like this take as a New Guardians leader, and I think it leaves enough room for an Omega Lantern version that channels all the colors. Fine with either Leader or Savior for his class, not familiar enough to make a call either way for specifics. And ultimately I think I'm fine either way on him being an Event Hero... he's probably the least "event" of them all, so he'd be the line either way.

Think the powerset works fine. I might organize the lanterns by ROY G BIV order rather than alphabetical, though, even if that breaks our precedent a bit.