View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2019, 05:29 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Fair point. I hate to make that change right now after resubmitting, but would it be acceptable to amend the ability to include all friendly squads, and common figures? Without bonding I doubt it will significantly help any unique squads other than the Great Axes, so I'm not opposed to that change.
It's a broad beneficial ability even if not that powerful and does effect anything he's adjacent to. Right now it can benefit 70ish figures, that change would be benefiting to 130ish? or so. May as well have just kept that he protects friendly figures against anything adjacent to him. I think it'd be more niche protecting his subordinates or benefiting small figures more given he is a dwarf. It's your concept though so up to you and this isn't the place to workshop.
Unless the current iteration really bothers the judges, I'm okay with it staying common only. The idea behind that being that he's trying to protect those that are most likely to need help, which would usually be common units. Unique units are usually better able to take care of the themselves.
True unique squads are rather rare in this game. I'd find it funny him protecting any of the Varkaanan, the Incendiborgs or Sentinels of Grax though. It does make me think there needs to be more unique squads created.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!