View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2017, 01:19 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Spellbook of Waking Nightmare - Vote for DR Testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
~ Lazy Orang, confused as to why Ares has invaded the OP. I mean I know he's the God of War, but a hostile takeover seems a bit much here!
It's highly probably that you copied something from that public thread when starting your thread and Arkham tends to already have links created so that when I upload the cards to the server they automatically show up. If the OP was copied from that then when I uploaded the cards earlier the link picked it up.

If that's not where you copied from then I have no clue. Either way I took care of it for you.

Oh and though we typically have more test for initial we can probably just get extra test forthcoming so YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.