View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2015, 12:07 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Design Holocron of Bespin Carbon Freeze Chamber

Thanks for looking it over @Yodaking, it seems like no one really bothers with the Boss maps anymore. The ladders are pretty stable, and It is tons better for moving figures around under the platform.(thanks to the ladder trick). The battlement is intentional, there is one on the other side too. It can fit quite easily and just adds a little pizaz is all. I think it makes it just a little more space age looking. Cool thing about the ladders, I'll adjust the file, didn't know they needed to be every other level. The only thing I'm worried about at this point is the map takes a minute to build in comparison with some of the others. It is a little more complex, but maybe the other castle maps are as well. I'm getting closer to a play testing version of the BOSS Battlefront scenario. We'll have to discuss it further in that thread.