Thread: HexScape
View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2014, 11:25 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HexScape

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
I have a simple temporary solution to replace the 3D models :
Yeah, I thought of something like that. It would still be a big amount of work to make all the photo need for that, and removing the surrounding on the photo. Also, the best would be to have 4 photo of each figure (front, right, left, behind). It is less work than making 3D model, but not so much ^_^

some news :

I added the ability to add markers to the cards

3 types of markers are possible :

- Simple marker : All player can see it (like the grenade marker)
- Hidden marker : those marker are hidden to others player (they see a marker, but don't know the value), and the owner can reveal them (like the order markers)
- Stackable marker : You can have more than one of those marker on a card (like wound markers)

Visually :

This image shows :
- The Agent Carr has a order marker 1 revealed, an order marker X hidden, 2 wounds, and I'm navigating in the menu to add 2 more wounds to him (the menu opens with a right click on Agent Carr image)
- Finn has an order marker 2 revealed, and 3 wounds
- Thorgrim has an hidden order marker 3

To reveal an hidden marker, one need to right click on it :

(on the right bottom, you can see the buttons to rolls a certain number of dice)

I'll take some time to clean the code and push all the change on github, and then works on the big task that is making it playable online

I'm not really good with grapism, so my icons and image probably sucks. If someone want to make better icons/images for HexScape, I'll gladly replace my icons