View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2014, 12:14 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: X Minus 2 Customs Card Printer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Cool stuff, glad to see this got done in time for the new release.
It actually came together really quickly. I started work on it April 19, after seeing A3n's post in the Snappleman PDF Generator thread. It seemed like a straightforward project, reasonably well within my wheelhouse, provided if I could get access to the C3G server, which A3n granted. It was ready to be released 4 days later. The old C3G server issue delayed it ultimately getting released until yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
EDIT: After trying it out, is there any way to make PDFs using the program? I couldn't find it if there is. I feel like it would be necessary if you get the cards shipped out to be printed (which I do) and I need a PDF/similar file in order to send it to someone. Just a thought
As cwijde mentioned, if in Chrome, just change the destination to PDF. Otherwise, check the original post of this thread for instructions. Chrome's built-in functionality yields a superior quality PDF, but the other method's PDFs look good too.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK