View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2014, 05:44 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: X Minus 2 Customs Card Printer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
Well, whatever you may have did, it worked! I have absolutely no idea why, since I did nothing different... Thanks, Xorlof!
The only way I was able to replicate the problem is to switch Chrome's margin setting from "default" (which is the default ) over to "none." If if you leave all settings alone on the Chrome print page things should continue to work for you.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK