View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2012, 07:17 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Black_Charos's Superhero maps- New 8/8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post

Iceberg Lounge-
2 Marvel, 2 Castle, 2 Tundra, 2-4 players, 800+ points, only unique heroes allowed.

Stalactites- When a figure starts to fly, leap, jump etc., that figure takes one wound.

Slippery ice, regular snow.

Thoughts?
I really like this map. One change I made when building it, was to move the openings for the purple and yellow startzones diagonally opposite each other (i.e. bottom right and top left) to the elbow of their respective opposite walls. This makes it almost exactly equidistant startzone to startzone, so you don't feel like your playing 2 seperate games on one map. It also blocks LoS when standing in each doorway to every other doorway.

Great map. Well done.