View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2012, 11:06 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: IshMEL's Custom: Sigrid Ironwill

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Thanks for the feedback, everyone! This is really helpful.

A few questions:

1) I originally was going to make Channel Ancestral Strength apply only to "friendly dwarves," but that seemed too restrictive, so you'd only ever use her in a dwarven army. Perhaps changing it back would be both more thematic and less dangerously potent? I also think your suggestions of making it an aura and/or changing the odds make sense and will still fit the theme.

2) I was concerned that if CAS was successful once, you could do it a second time and it would stack, making it way too powerful. So I had the bit in there about only doing CAS once per round, unless it failed on your last attempt. Should I take it out? Or simplify it to say "You may only Channel Ancestral Strength once per round"?

Thanks again!
I think the simplified only once per round is the best option personally... and as too limiting it to the dwarves I'd say yes... I mean her father is pretty much themed dwarf specific so it would make sense that the daughter would be as well... my .

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is the Venoc Warlord...
in THE ORPHANAGE