View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2011, 09:56 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Robber's custom figures

Updated!

Solat-

Life- 4
Move- 7
Range- 1
Attack- 3
Defense- 5

Deathstalker attack aura-
When any deathstalker you control within 4 spaces rolls an attack, you may select one of the dice you rolled. Remove it; its symbol does not count.

Maul-
When rolling attack dice with Solat, if all dice rolled are skulls, inflict a wound for each skull on the opposing figure.

5/1:

I forgot about this thread until today. I'm still making the old cards, but I figure that I can put up some prototypes...

Kano-

Life- 1
Move- 7
Range- 1
Attack- 4
Defense-1

Assassin's shadow- When Kano is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-4, roll defense dice normally. If you roll a 5-20, takes no damage. Place 1 Assassin marker on Kano's card. If this results in Kano having 3 Assassin markers, destroy Kano.

Phantom Walk- Kano can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

Human
Unique hero
Assassin
Tricky
Medium 4
20 points/Vydar

Shadow Talon Agents- (3 Members)

Life- 1
Move- 7
Range- 1
Attack- 3
Defense-3

Speed Boost- If a tricky Vydar figure you control other than a Shadow Talon Agent starts its turn adjacent to a Shadow Talon agent you control, add 2 to its move.

Tricky Vydar bonding- Before taking a turn with the Shadow Talon Agents, you may first take a turn with any Tricky Vydar unit you control.

Talon Suits- If a Shadow Talon Agent is attacked by a non-adjacent figure, you may first move any Shadow Talon Agent you control 3 spaces.

Human
Common Squad (3)
Agents
Tricky
Medium 4
70 points

Last edited by Robber; May 1st, 2011 at 07:10 PM.